Rabbi is excited to be called to the World Cup team.

Yasir Rabbi heard from his father that he was called up to the T20 World Cup team.



Yasir Ali Rabbi, who has been with the Bangladesh team for a long time. Sometimes he gets a chance in the XI, and sometimes on the side bench. Then again due to injury, he was knocked out before the Windies tour. However, the right-handed batsman returned to the national team after recovering from injury. Rabbi is returning to the team between T20 World Cup and tri-series. However, he is most happy about getting a chance in the World Cup squad.

Rabbi plays for Bangladesh in all three formats. However, not
consistently. However, this time he was directly called to the World Cup team. In this context, Rabbi said, "I knew there was a possibility of being called to the World Cup squad. But I didn't see the team announcement directly. I was sleeping after practicing. Suddenly, my father called and told me whether I was in the squad. I felt a little relieved when I heard it. It was good to hear the news."



Rabbi also said that playing in T20 World Cup is a matter of luck. Every World Cup is a dream for everyone. Which was yours too. He said about his injury, "I am healthy before. Now there is no problem. Although this injury can back again. However, you have to be careful." He said that he wants to repay the trust in himself in the World Cup. Yasir Rabbi.

Community Verified icon


Community Verified icon
Community Verified icon

Community Verified icon


Post a Comment

0 Comments