Why Salahuddin will not going to receive the Bangladesh Football team in the airport ?

Sabina, Sanjida, and Mariara will return home with the title today after completing the clean mission. This time they are coming for a different kind of football. Because they will come with trophies not empty-handed. The whole of Bangladesh is now excited about it. However, BFF President Kazi Salahuddin will not go to the airport to receive them. It will be sent by a group of members and members of sponsoring organizations determined by BFF. Even the SAFF President went to Kathmandu for the final.


However, Salahuddin gave a positive answer. He said, "Actually, it was my duty to go to the SAFF finals. Maybe they expected the girls to get the trophy in my hand. Because I am the SAFF president. But I think the girls would have been under extra pressure if I went there. It could have had a bad effect on their performance. So I didn't go." He said that the girls' game and the honor of the country are more important to him than personal honor. So he didn't go.

He gave the same reason for not going to the airport today . Salahuddin said, "In fact, going to the airport means that I also take the credit for this victory. However, I would like to give the credit for this win only to the girls Tomorrow is their day of joy. This achievement is personal to them. Everyone will welcome them. I will welcome them to BFF. ''

Community Verified icon

Community Verified icon

Post a Comment

0 Comments